Friday 12 April 2013

|| Got The Friday Feeling And Went WILD ||

So, it's Friday! Friday means I'm excited, me excited means I need to spend £££'s!

I thought I'd show you all what I (accidentally) purchased after my early finish at work today!

1. - I started off small and cheap and purchased 2x Burts Bees lip balms. I've never tried these before, I picked up the bees wax one and a nourishing one. I've been wearing the nourishing one on my lips this afternoon and evening and its safe to say it feels delightful!

2. - Well, after my small and inexpensive purchase, I popped into Fat Face to see if they had anything "smart/casual" I could pick up to wear tomorrow (Saturday) as I've got a house viewing at the most adorable little cottage ever! So enough rambling, I was very quickly distracted when I saw this beautiful tan leather hand bag. I didn't look at the price tag (£80) and marched straight for the till. I can't say I regret it! She's beautiful.

3. - Is a different shot of the same above beautiful bag. It's still available to purchase online @ www.fatface.com

4. - The second purchase of the day from Fat Face - the most adorable every day bracelet in the world. Little silver hearts swimming round together on a bracelet - irresistible! And only £12 eee!

5. - An absolute wardrobe must have! The little black skater skirt. This one has a bit of a twist, the skirt has a fake leather bottom to it as you can see in the picture, I think this gives it a bit of an edge. A complete steal at £19.99!

6. - A better shot of the above staple item.

7. - Urban Decay XXL all nighter setting spray - make up must have for an oily making machine like myself. I currently use the UD de-slick setting spray but a girl at the counter advised this would be better when I went to re purchase today. Well worth the £18.50 if you have oily skin or just want to keep your make up in place all day!

8. - Something that's a little unusual for me... A scarf with bones on, yes bones! Strange. But in the perfect colour combination for me, the classic black and white. £16 from River Island.

9. - Barry M Gelly nail polish in "Plum" - absolutely love this range from Barry M, does the job perfectly and doesn't chip for days.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing the accidental purchases I made!

Will you be doing any shopping this weekend? Do you see anything I've mentioned that you like?

Have a lovely weekend, @barbieandpie



2 comments:

  1. Great Post :) I really want to try Barry M Gelly nail polish in 'plum'. I have tried others but This colour is gorgeous :)

    http://vonpixii.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous! You should go and grab'! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete